First: Criteria of selecting the internal audit committee
1- He / She should be a faculty staff member.
2- He / She should have a suitable field of specialization.
3- He / She should have attended courses in auditing at the National Authority for Quality Assurance and Accreditation.
4- He / She should be independent.
5- He / She should be objective.
6- He / She should be scientifically qualified.
7- He / She should under regular monitoring.
8- He / She should be known for his / her integrity.
9- He /She should be well-reputed.
1- Continuous auditing.
2- Reporting and delivering results.
Second: Unit's Objectives
1- Internal audit for documents and reports of the institutional capacity by different committees, administrational units, and scientific departments. The quality assurance unit's committees prepare the auditing in order to meet criteria accreditation.
2- Internal audit for documents and reports of the educational effectiveness by different committees, administrational units, and scientific departments. The quality assurance unit's committees prepare the auditing in order to meet criteria of accreditation.
Third: The activities and responsibilities of the committee:
• Review the description of the courses, curricula prepared by the scientific departments.
• Review the reports of the courses, curricula prepared by the Faculty Staff at scientific departments.
• Review periodic documents and reports prepared by quality assurance unit.
• Review the reports of the implementation of improving plans in the light of self-study and audit and evaluation.
• Review the corrective decisions taken by the concerned councils in the light of periodical reports.
• Review the extent of compliance with the criteria of quality and accreditation.
• Review the availability of course files for each semester and matching to the course description.
Fourth: The Methodology of the Committee:
1- Develop a general plan to review all reports of the activities of the Faculty.
2- Write periodic reports on the results of audits, showing the advantages and disadvantages, good practices and recommendations for improvement.
3- Present the reports to the management board of Quality Assurance Unit in order to be discussed and accredited and submit them to the concerned councils to take the required decisions or actions.
4- Send a photocopy of the accredited follow-up and audit reports along with decisions and actions taken thereon to the concerned units to carry out the contents thereof.
5- The committee receives the plans and work programs of the units, different committees and quality assurance unit of the Faculty for review before implementation.
6- The Committee shall rely on full confidentiality in all types of audit carried out by the Committee.